Don't Worry Don't Worry

Awesome work man! It looks just like a real film! May be the best work I have ever see on Newgrounds!!!!!

Sven Sven

Man! I like the animation you have there! Nice work!

freezwalm responds:

Thanks mate!

Don't piss off a god Don't piss off a god

Nice work you put in there! I like how you animated like Super Mario Bros Z. Keep up the good work!

Hey Man Hey Man

This was really short and weird. A guy tells another person he has a small pe***. One star for the good artwork but you can do better.

ColdFinger responds:

Thank you for actually giving me advice. I'm already working on the next one and its looking a lot better. It might take a while to release but it will be a lot longer than this.

Also I cant promise it wont be weird.

neon fantasy neon fantasy

I actually liked this animation! 3 stars for the effort.

If Hillary Clinton was President If Hillary Clinton was President

Nice work! Yeah I don't think Hillary Clinton would do much to protect America. She is selfish, she only wants to become president. That's all she wants.

MuricanSatire responds:

Thanks your support it means a lot. You can find all of the episodes on YouTube. They'll be uploaded here soon enough though.

You did something mysterious! You did something mysterious!

What? I don't get it. One star for effort...

SUPER TEENAGE MARIO SUPER TEENAGE MARIO

Nice one man.

renegade renegade

Man I did not like this at all because it was too short, like 5 seconds, no sound, and no storyline. Half a star for you.

Thrushsong responds:

This is actually not finished. I don't care if you don't like this at all, it's not for you to judge. I'm new to flash and swivel so I'm just getting the hang of things. Thanks for commenting ^^

Mario and luigi's weird adventure Mario and luigi's weird adventure

Man this is too short for a movie. If it were longer I would of liked it.